2015-09-30

Hunt gifts from Cake Fox for your autumn decorating

Hunt: Raise the roof
Dates: 10th Sep. - 15th Oct.
Hint: "When this old world starts getting me down - And people are just too much for me to face (Up on the roof) - I climb way up to the top of the stairs - And all my cares just drift right into space" (The Drifters: "Up On The Roof")


Hunt: Autumn Love Hunt
Dates: 8th - 31st October
08.-31.October.#sthash.jR0w3j1o.dpuf
08.-31.October.#sthash.jR0w3j1o.dpuf
Hint: "Float down - Like autumn leaves - Hush now - Close your EYES before the sleep" (Ed Sheeran: "Autumn Leaves")
Autumn Love Hunt
Autumn Love Hunt
Autumn Love Hunt


Hunt: Along came a spider
Dates: 1st - 31st October
Hint: "Along came a spider : I met an old, fat spider, Spinning in his TREE. I said, -Hey old, fat spider, I bet you can't catch me!" (From The Hobbit)


No comments:

Post a Comment